lunedì 16 gennaio 2012

Outfit of the day



Ciao ragazze!! Come va? È arrivato il freddo …. Questo è quello che ho indossato il primo gennaio…Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate del mio cappotto nuovo!!

Hi Girls!! How are You?... This is what I wore on January 1 …Let me know what do you think of my new coat!!



OUTFIT:
COAT: MOTIVI
SHOES: ALBERTO GUARDIANI
JEANS: GUESS
BAG: GUESS
GLOVES: SISLEY

MAKE-UP:
LIPSTICK: KIKO
SILK-EFFECT BRONZING POWDER: COLLISTAR
EYE SHADOW: COLLISTAR

INFO:
PICS by Gianni Heidelberg
STYLING and TEXT: Alessandra Heidelberg

3 commenti:

just me ha detto...

beautiful coat!!! great outfit

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

Reply
il blog di elisabetta ha detto...

Davvero molto bello! :)

Reply
Peace, Love and Clothes ha detto...

Love it!
Now, I'm following you. Please follow me too!!

Reply

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Twitter Facebook Google+ Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Email